Sunday, December 23, 2007

7th


I made it to seventh! Now I get to park in the exclusive seventh semester parking. Sixth semester was brutal and it will take a while to forget it. The learning curve was steep in sixth but looking back on it there was no other way but straight up! Mentally I was embracing failure before I checked my grades on the computer. Sharie kept talkin' about all this plans and I had to remind her we had to pause until we found out the results. As I've said before here at RUSVM one day your a vet student the next day your not.

Word is that seventh should be a little easier....well maybe a lot. Lets hope so because I'm just recovering from sixth (12 days later). We had the Palitang's visiting from CA about a month ago. The girls had a blast it seems. Dennis I'm sure got a kick driving on the wrong side of the road St. Kitts style.
The Palitang's

This break I will once again be an orientation leader for the incoming students. If anything I'll be a testament that vet school is possible if you apply yourself resiliently. People fall many times, it's just a matter of getting up fast every time.

It's funny but I keep checking my grades to make sure I passed....as if it weren't real. It must be real, otherwise this is a super long dream. Alright, talks to ya laters.

Sergio