Tuesday, November 28, 2006

hard drive, hard times

Well, I've been computerless the last few weeks because our hard drive took a dump. So for now I'm reduced to using the LRC's computers to post my blogs. So I guess all the pictures are forever gone according the the computer technician. So for now please look at what I want for christmas.....

Come on Santa! It's only 6 gran!

We'll maybe a graduation present for myself. Anyhow, this is the best mountain bike money can get you, but way too much bike for an unfit vet student. Sharie and Nicole will be flying back to Oakdale this thursday. Everything has been going fine here, a few bumps on my last round of exams but nothing fatal. I'm most nervous about Immunology and Virology because when Dr. Giymah says cummulative he means it! Neuroanatomy, Physiology III, and Pathology should be too bad. I'm looking forward to visiting folks in SoCal and NorCal, especially the cold weather! Tropical climate is nice but only for your 2 weeks of vacation! Well I better go hit the books because finals are just around the corner!