Sunday, December 03, 2006

Multi-tasking

Feline Infectious Peritonitis: Mortality 100%

This weekend was all about virology. We spent so much time together, She told me about all her diseases and I repeated them over and over. We talked about her on walks, mtn bike rides, and even on the trainer, repeating group listings: zoonotics, reportables, vesicular forming, and on and on. I'll confess half-way through the weekend I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere with viro. But today it all came together.....I started making connections and that's the key to alot of these subjects (parasitology, bacteriology, etc.). I mean come on, when you can rant off viruses while your anaerobic I'd say you know some viro!
I checked out another cane road this weekend, it was nice. I started off on the cane roads, climbed on the road to upper Cayon. Their in Cayon the pavement ended and after a series of forks I was in rainforest. After a nice descent it opened up to a cane field with the Atlantic on my right. I took some pictures but for some reason the laptop doesn't recognize my camera now that I replaced the hard drive.

This next week is the last week of lectures and then it's crunch time after that: FINALS! I'm already thinking of all the rides I want to do back in CA. History in the making here on St. Kitts, for the first time a 747 landed! The runway was extended, apparently when 737's land they only have 50 feet to spare? Sounds scary.
Sharie and Nicole and (Indie) are in Oakdale now. Nicole is so busy playing with her cousins that she forgets about her Papa :{ atleast she's have fun. But that's o.k. I let her hear me playing with her toys while on the phone!
Alright, I better study another subject before I lose balance! Have a great week!
Sergio