Saturday, December 16, 2006

4th semester

What a relief! I'm in Fort Lauderdale airport and just used Kerri's laptop to check. My heart was beating so fast, Edward and Kerri looking on anxiously for any hint from my facial response. I told Kerri and Edward I would either do a cartwheel or if I failed go take a few shots of tequila....I did a great cartwheel!
Many might think it's just finals, but it's a huge investment and commitment we make. No one except for like 5 classmates have the semester pretty much secured leading up to finals, but were not all brainiacs. So for the rest of us we play this game of finding out our fates on saturday by noon. Will I have to pack my bags (failed more than two courses)? Will I have to repeat the whole semester (failed one class and have a last and final chance to repeat the semester)?
So from here I can "officially" start my vacation. A layover here and another one in Dallas then a hop to S.F. It's good to be back in the states, it's cold.......a nice change.