Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Girls

The girls made it and that was a relief. I took them out over the weekend to check out the island.

Here we have the atlantic side on the left called north Friar's beach. The Carribean on the right called south Friar's beach. This day was very windy as you can see by the looks of our hair. This is a great out and back ride for me with some brutal 18% grade. Sharie is freaking out about the whole right sided steering wheel and what not. We started anatomy lab and got our dog whom we named Stag after the local beer.


right now we are studying the forelimbs muscles, nerves, arteries, veins and bones. It's a ton of information; but the way I look at it is that I'll be doing this for the rest of my life and I want to be damn good at it!

Here are my lab partners Juli from FL and Chris from SoCal with Stag:


I'm starting to feel 100% acclimated and I'm enjoying learning about the vet profession....it's truly a privelage not only to study but to have my girls here.