Monday, July 03, 2006

The Meatrix


Today I'm cherising the last of my "mid-semester" break, so far I've done nothing. Actually I've been watching the tour on the spanish version of ESPN. I didn't want to drag cycling into my blog but "operacion puerto" was the last straw for me. When Tyler Hamiltons name appeared on that list I pretty much decided everyone in cycling is doping. Actually except for pros that appear to be struggling with their cycling career or the lantern rouge. It must be the norm to junk otherwise you get left behind and contracts aren't renewed. I love cycling too much to just walk away though, as a matter of fact I can't wait to get back to the states to toe the line. I've even been border line obsessive with looking at dream homes at www.dupontregistry.com, specifically in Austin.

It's Moopheus!

You gotta watch this video: www.themeatrix.com. I thought it was just a joke but It looks like they are actually serious. Well I better get back into vet student mode as my break is almost over!