Thursday, November 03, 2005

Deep Desires


Hee Haw!

Got to do my first palpation today with Dr. Nell. Most of these cows were about 220 days into their pregnancy. Of course these here cows are mighty glad to have Dr. Nell give them the green light for a well deserved pregancy leave from work.

Feeling the fetus was pretty cool, as a matter of fact I felt the leg on one of the little critters. A dairy we went to was downright udderly skanky as a ten buck whore. We went down the road to Tony's and one could immediately sense that he was running a pimp dairy. ..clean happy California cows.

Nicole's birthday is coming up on saturday and will be a farm animal theme. I'll post some pics soon after. She's growing so fast and I'm noticing my joints are starting to ache alot easier. But I've told Sharie that if I get old enough to ever consider ridin' a recumbnent to slap me silly.

Sayunara