Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tears of Fear

Boy I get nervous checking my grades now after seeing classmates in tears. That's the way I gauge how bad the test was....ahh, only one crying this time, not bad. I didn't want to check today until after I studied Stag's thorax for thursdays lab exam #2. I could feel the fear in the air. But I know myself; if I get slammed with bad news I won't want to study anymore..atleast for the rest of the day. I did good so I studied the thorax.

Here's Juli, she keeps us boys in line at school

Here I am taking a breather before class (no I don't smoke)


I found a fellow roadie Chadwick from Manhattan. Apparently he held some form of director role for Colavita Pro Cycling Team. He's great to have because we keep each other company on the same and only loop we ride around the Island. The only option we have is to either go clockwise or counter-clockwise on the ride. Since he's third semester he gave me first semester notes and old test....he rocksss! When I can I ride out to Turtle beach which is an out and back ride to the south east tip. Chad doesn't like to do this ride because all the drunks use the one and only road to weave back home.

Turtle beach here with my hydration needs met after a hot ride


Well I better get to crackin' because I don't want to be cryin' Thanks for reading and drop me an email sometime: voyalcaminero@yahoo.com