Monday, March 13, 2006

Shat on my Sheat

From what I've been told Ross can be divided into two era's. The pre and post A/C era's. Folk's used to be kind to each other in the pre era. Then came along the first A/C unit in rm II; 7th semester students claimed they should be lectured in rm II because they'd been there the longest! Professors crossed the line too and claimed tenure status or the like. Apparently students even used to be on time to lectures in the pre era. If you wanted the seat by the door (breeze) then you just had to show up 15 minutes beforehand. Nowadays we walk into our A/C rooms at the last second. Except now we fight for those two sheats that have extra cushioning. The rest of the seats are relatively dilapadated, in desperate need of a make-over Dr. 90210 style. Speaking of sheats here a resident gecko shat on my sheat!

And here's the culprit, the little guy was probably just doing intervals on my bike. If that's the case then I'm alright with it. Otherwise he bettah get outta my sheat!!

Speaking of intervals I did the Nevis Triathlon this weekend and was happy with my tenth place finish. It was my most consistent performance to date.


Here I'm gettin' out of the water almost last, but will soon turn it up to broil on the bike.


Meanwhile back at the ranch Nicole is studying the program intently to make sure papa is goin the right way.


No that's not a rastah braddah, it's me Sergio (just a little suntanned) about to turn up the heat on those that decided to leave me behind on the swim....no mercy!!! I tried so hard to do the 40 k in under and hour but knew here at the end of lap one that 33 minutes just wasn't gonna cut it. Still had the 2nd fastest bike split of the day though.


Nice H2O handoff. My momentum on the second leg of the run was slowed when I figured out I had to do one more lap! Race not over homie! Overall I had some good competition from surrounding islands and a well represented international crowd despite the small turnout. I figured only the strong and dedicated decided to get on a plane and invest the time to travel so far to do this small time race....lot's of top talent there was. At the end of the day I was very happy with my performance, but what made it so special was the fact that Sharie and Nicole were there to see me at the finish. We'll back to the notes on Feeding Dairy Cows....then hit the shack! Goodnite.