Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sometimes I wish


On my way home, down the sugar cane road I couldn't help but remember that today was the last day of Sea Otter in Monterey, CA. I thought wow if I was still in the states I know exactly where I would be. . . doing the cross-country race. I looked down at my watch and it was 5 pm caribbean time or 2 pm PST. That time would put me towards the end of lap one on the cross-country course. I pretended for just a split second as if I was in the thick of it, then just like that I was back to reality. A vet student on his way home to wash off the formaldehyde smell from 8 hours of anatomy lab. That's just the way it is, Sea otter and the rest of the schedule will be there waiting for me when I get back. Speaking of back, my dog is back with his Papa. Irene was instrumental in getting my dog here. She is visiting for two weeks and so far she is having a great time relaxing. I did catch here trying to do some work though.

relax. . . . it's o.k.

That's more like it

Nicole has been enjoying have Grandma here, I just don't know how she's gonna handle it once she has to leave. That goes for Shaire too.

One fully potty trained baby